Jabulani Hadebe, recognized professionally as Sjava, is a South African singer, rapper, actor who has lately been within the highlight over allegation that he raped his ex-lover, Woman Zamar.
In accordance with report, Woman Zamar claimed Sjava raped her.
Sjava alternatively, said that he didn’t rape her and has by no means tried partaking in such act.
With Sjava trending, let’s discuss 5 stuff you in all probability didn’t know in regards to the actor.
1. He’s initially from Kwazulu Natal, Bergville.
2. His actual title is Jabulani Hadebe.
3. Sjava is popularly often known as Sjava ka Mnisi or simply Sjava.
4. The Bold Leisure artist has created jingles for Kilm, Jika Majika (#1 dance present in SA) and Psalted.
5. Sjava is a multifaceted artist who has acted on Generations, Zone 14, 7de laan, Soul Metropolis and the controversial Gugu no Andile.
6. The artist was even nominated for a SAFTA in 2009.
7. He was later chosen as a part of the judging panel for the SAFTA Awards for two consecutive years.
8. Sjava launched his debut single “Ekseni” in April 2016 and it received 200 000 downloads that very same morning.
9. He is not only a vocalist however he may also spit bars.
10. Sjava has labored and been influenced by likes of Increase Shaka, Soweto, Thandiswa Mazwai Ntando, Busi Mhlongo, Jabu Khanyile and Andy Sherman (Eire), Wikki why -T (Germany)
Nicely, with all that is happening between him and Woman Zamar, the star has no regrets about his lengthy highway to stardom.