Amapiano hit singer Gee has been trending on social media for hours now following the announcement of her loss of life.
Gee’s household confirmed her loss of life within the early hours of at present after she contracted Covid-19 and acquired remoted on Monday however sadly she didn’t survive it.
The stated factor about her loss of life is the truth that she not too long ago got here into limelight together with her hit single Obani Labantu.
Listed here are a few of the issues most individuals have no idea about her:
- Gee’s actual identify is Mam Oupa Selepe who launched a powerful observe Obani Labantu observe in November 2020. She was the brand new hit to the Amapiano music style as South Africans fell in love together with her music. Her debut hit Obani Lababantu is a banger which is simple to know and leaves one singing alongside to it the complete day on finish.
- The stage identify Gee six 5 stands for Gogo who’s 65 years outdated.
- She is a mom of 4 youngsters. She defied her youngsters by going to the studio and recording her hit single behind their backs. Seeing their mom realising her dream they relented and provides her unwavering help. Gee six 5 is a retired instructor and used to work as Campus supervisor at Umgungundlovu TVET School, Northdale Campus. She is at the moment pursuing her PHd diploma in schooling on the College of Kwa Zulu Natal earlier than her loss of life.
- Her major cause for recording the music she wished to encourage individuals to have braveness to be go getters and realise their desires. They have to not focus or be demoralised on what individuals will say about them or the criticism that they face. Her music is therapeutic those that have a low self worth that they need to not take adverse opinions of others to the guts.
- Gee six 5 motivates individuals to get an schooling as a result of life may be troublesome with out an schooling.
Sadly, she was imagined to have a collaboration with Somizi anytime quickly however loss of life took every thing and all her desires couldn’t come by.