Zimbabwean singer Soul Jah Love was introduced useless yesterday.
The younger man died earlier than arrival at Mbuya Dorcas Hospital on Tuesday night.
He was aged 31.
A lot of his followers and different celebrities have taken to social media to pay tribute to him.
Nevertheless, let’s check out some particulars about him:
- Soul Jah Love was an award-winning and common Zimdancehall artist who rose to prominence in 2012 with hit tracks comparable to “Ndini Uya uya” and “Gum-kum”.
- Jah Love was born on 22 November 1989 as a twin having a brother named John.
- He attended Mhofu Major Faculty, Prospect Major Faculty and Lord Malvern Excessive Faculty the place he expressed a eager curiosity in music.
- He was usually in comparison with the Jamaican Vybz Kartel.
- He was recognized for making the “Chibabababa”, “Hauite Hauite”, “Conquering” and “Mafundan’a” signature chants which seem in all of his songs.
- He grew up within the capital metropolis Harare, his mom handed away when he was a toddler, after which he went to reside together with his grandmother, who would later die when he was in Grade 5.
- His father handed away in 2005 at the moment they had been dwelling in Waterfalls, later his step-mother had him evicted from the household home.
- He was married to Bounty Lisa, fellow Zimdancehall musician. The 2 are believed to have met within the music business. The 2 did some collaborations collectively on various songs whereas they had been husband and spouse.