This scrumptious meal is sort of tasty and a favorite for almost all of the inhabitants in South Africa and are historically served in a coiled form.
• 1KG Beef, Lean pork, and Lamb or mutton
• 2 Tablespoons of desk or sea salt
• 1 Tablespoon of coriander
• ½ Teaspoon of nutmeg powder
• ½ Cup of brown vinegar
• 1 Teaspoon of black pepper
• ¼ Teaspoon of floor cloves
• 200 g Sausage Casings
1. Dice all of the meat collectively and mince them collectively.
2. Whereas doing this, place the coriander in a deep-frying pan.
3. Stir till it browns, then break it up within the pan.
4. After doing this, place all of the meat and dry spices right into a bowl.
5. Add the vinegar to the bowl, then go away the combination to marinade within the fridge for 2-4 hours.
6. As soon as this time has handed, soak the sausage casings in water.