Gabriel Temudzani is celebrating his forty first birthday at present and he has taken to social media to pen down cute message to himself.
Taking to Instagram, the actor thanked God for maintaining him alive until at present.
Gabriel captioned: “Knowledge comes with age. And at present, I’m one other 12 months wiser. Pleased birthday 🎈 🎂 🥳 to me. I’m grateful to the almighty God for his mercy and love.”
See submit beneath:
Let’s check out 5 issues in regards to the star:
- Temudzani was born on 10 February 1980 in Tshivhilidulu within the Nzhelele space, in Venda and he started his performing profession in 1995 and made his display screen debut in 2000.
- The actor is most popularly identified for portraying the position of Chief Azwindini on the SABC soapie for 21 years.
- He additionally received a Vita Award for his efficiency within the present The Canine and The Night time of Horror.
- He acquired married to Refilwe Temudzani in 2013 however in line with experiences, the 2 have break up and he has moved out of their residence in Johannesburg.
- He’s additionally a health junkie and likes to train.