Khabonina Qubeka is over the moon as she provides one other yr to her age.
2020 was a tricky and troublesome yr for thus many as those that are nonetheless alive as we speak are grateful to God.
Khabonina took to her social media to rejoice herself as we speak as she turns 40.
Let’s check out some issues about her:
- Khabonina Qubeka, born January 22, 1981, is a South African actress, tv presenter, dancer, choreographer, health and wellness coach, businesswoman and singer.
- The star began her profession as a dancer and choreographer and all through the years, she has managed to solidify herself as a yogi and bonafide actress.
- Khabonina rose to prominence when she appeared on Muvhango in 2006 the place she performed the character of Doobsie.Her prowess on display screen noticed her land roles on The Wild and Isidingo. In 2010 she launched an album titled ‘Gama Lakho’.
- In 2010, Qubeka wrote and launched her first album titled Gama Lahko, below her personal music label Khabodacious Strikes Music. The album consisted of 12 tracks, and included the singles “Gama Lakho” and “Carry Your Physique”. Each tracks obtained music movies, produced by Qubeka.
- Qubeka gave delivery to her first baby, a lady, in October 2018. The daddy of the kid is her associate, health coach Vuyisile Colossa.