Bobby Brown Jr’s reason behind demise has been revealed as an overdose on medicine.
DAILY POST had reported that the 28-year-old was discovered lifeless on Wednesday in his residence within the L.A. space.
Police officers who have been on the scene of the incident stated they don’t imagine there was any foul play that resulted within the demise.
Nevertheless, an official assertion launched on Monday from the Los Angeles Medical Examiner-Coroners workplace, stated that the son of singer, Bobby Brown died from the “mixed results of alcohol, cocaine, and fentanyl.”
It additionally acknowledged that his demise was an unintentional one.
“The night earlier than the deceased was discovered unresponsive, he consumed tequila with mates, and “snorted” Percocet together with three strains of cocaine,” the assertion stated.
Bobby Jr. who was one in all Bobby’s seven youngsters appeared on the household’s short-lived Bravo actuality present, “Being Bobby Brown.”
His half-sister, Bobbi Kristina, additionally died when she was simply 22 years outdated after she was discovered lifeless within the bathtub of her Georgia residence.