Jackson Mthembu was introduced lifeless few days in the past as a consequence of COVID-19 associated issues.
Many have taken to their social media to pay tribute to the deceased together with President Cyril Ramaphosa.
The president mentioned: “It’s with deep sorrow and shock that we announce that Minister within the Presidency Jackson Mthembu handed away earlier right now from COVID-related issues. Our ideas and prayers are along with his household presently of loss,” the President’s assertion reads.
Let’s check out a few of the particulars in regards to the politician:
- Jackson Mphikwa Mthembu born on fifth June 1958 was a South African politician who served as Minister within the Presidency of South Africa’s authorities, and as a parliamentarian for the African Nationwide Congress (ANC).
- Beforehand, he served because the Whip of Parliament for the ruling ANC in addition to the nationwide spokesperson for the ANC.
- The politician died on twenty first January 2021 as a consequence of COVID-19 associated issues.
- Mthembu served because the MEC for Transport in Mpumalanga from 1997 to 1999, throughout which he was criticized for spending R2.3 million on ten BMWs.
- Mthembu was elected to Nationwide Meeting of South Africa in 1999 the place he served until his dying in 2021.
- The deceased was married to Thembi Mthembu. He had six kids. His daughter, 25-year-old Nokhwezi Mthembu, dedicated suicide on 20 March 2019 at their Pelican Park parliamentary village residence in Cape City.
Might his soul relaxation in good peace.