The outdated Potchefstroom practice station within the North West has caught fireplace. The incident noticed a variety of footage taken.
Police spokesperson – Col. Adele Myburgh made the affirmation that there was a hearth outbreak on the practice station on Saturday.
“There’s nonetheless smoke coming from the station.”
Myburgh stated that when there’s a declaration of security on the scene, a crew of specialists would go there to know what prompted the fireplace outbreak.
There’s an investigation ongoing of an inquest case.
Devastating. 💔 pic.twitter.com/Z7HCzGt0mW
— Rasaad Adams (@RasaadAdams) September 19, 2020
The primary practice station in Potchefstroom was gutted in flames yesterday night, the nineteenth of September 2020.
Here’s what is left of this iconic 102-year-old constructing. pic.twitter.com/ZLdEvF9EZs
— Stef (@stefnel1978) September 20, 2020