insurance quotes believes in saving you money on auto insurance by making sure you have the right coverage to fit your needs. We make the process of comparing auto insurance quotes simple, fast and secure so, you get the best deal.
Did you know there are 3 main factors that determine your auto insurance rates:
- Your Car – Is your vehicle more expensive to repair? If so, then it’s more to insure. If your car has safety features this can help reduce your auto insurance quote.
- Where you live – where you park your car and your place of residence will determine your auto insurance quote
- Your driving record – keeping your driving record free of moving violations, claims and accidents is the best way to keep your insurance rates low.
If your currently insured and comparing auto insurance quotes you’ll want to make certain that your comparing similar coverage limts.
How long has it been since you last shopped for auto insurance? Did you know that you should shop for insurance at least once a year to make certain your getting the best deal on your auto insurance? Getting the right insurance coverage doesn’t have to break the bank. That’s why we offer auto insurance discounts ranging from, but not limited to, the following:
- Bundling Auto and Home or Renters – Combining multiple policies for extra savings
- Multi-Car Discount – Insure more than one car to get a cost break
- Safety Features Discount – Technology can save you money on your insurance
- Safe Driver Discount – If your ticket and accident free you could save big
- Good Student Discounts – Full-time students can find savings in a variety of ways
- Military Discounts – Active military can save by letting their agents know of their service
- Retired Discounts – Some policies offer discounts for those 65 and older
- Consistent Coverage Discount – Discount based on how long you’ve been covered without any lapse
Contact us today to compare auto insurance quotes from Progressive, Liberty Mutual, State Farm and other top insurance carriers. We can also show you discounts that could lower your car insurance premiums. Though if looking for the lowest insurance rates we can provide you tips to get cheap car insurance. And who doesn’t like to save money.
Savvy consumers know to search online for savings on many items and that includes getting a cheap quote when it’s time to buy auto insurance online.
A recent J.D. Power & Associates report states that 74 percent of American consumers shop for auto insurance online. That makes it easy to compare and to get a cheap quote.
“While many customers want to shop online, they often still want to talk to someone when they buy their insurance to make sure they are getting the right coverage or have questions about their policy answered,” says Greg Hoeg, vice president of U.S. insurance operations at J.D. Power. “Maintaining a competitive advantage in digital capabilities through websites and mobile applications is critical.”
How to get cheap quotes when you buy auto insurance online
There are plenty of ways to buy auto insurance online and save. Here are some of the best strategies:
Know the process. Online auto insurance sites are a tad different experience than getting a policy over the phone or at the agency, directly. With the online option, insurance shoppers simply fill out an online request form to get a cheap quote. That form normally requests name, address, phone number, email address, make and model of the applicant’s vehicle, and driving experience.
Fill them out accurately and thoroughly because the information you provide will have a huge impact in the auto insurance company’s policy calculations when you buy auto insurance online or get a cheap quote.
Know what “aggregation” means. Online auto insurance aggregators offer multiple auto insurance quotes in one place (think insurance quotes, which offers free quotes from hundreds of auto insurance firms on a state-by-state basis.) The key to using aggregators is honing in on the right policy, based by state, model vehicle, age and gender.
When you see an auto insurance quote you like, click on it, and you’ll usually be sent directly to a web site, where you can get more information, and/or complete the transaction.
“In general, the majority of consumers showed that they secured multiple quotes while making potential purchase decisions,” states comScore in a recent report on digital-based auto insurance shopping. “Across all shopping channels, 62 percent of consumers who shopped in the past year got two or three quotes when doing so most recently. Furthermore, consumers who shopped via online channels were even more likely to get two or more quotes.”
Get your ducks in a row. Before you go online, make sure you have a few key issues locked down and ready to go. You’ll need a history of your driving record, and any history of accidents and traffic violations and your vehicle data, including make and model, and how often you drive the vehicle, and any safety features you’ve added to the vehicle.