Primary Location:ON-Kitchener Canada
The job timings are 9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday
The Homemaker, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, provides home support services to clients. S/he assists clients in keeping with the directives of the care plan and in accordance with professional practice standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide homemaking support according to the established care plan ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent; care must be within the scope of practice of a Homemaker.
• Complete light house cleaning, wash dishes or laundry, make beds, sweep and mop the floor, dust and vacuum, remove garbage and complete other duties as approved.
• Prepare meals as described in the care plan; shop for groceries and personal items.
• Provide childcare and pet care as described in the care plan.
• Observe client conditions and report unusual events or changes in condition.
• Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
• Maintain client records and documentation as required.
• Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
• Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
• Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company’s Quality Management System.
• Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
• Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
• Complete other tasks as requested.
Completion of secondary school diploma preferred and Home Support Programs as appropriate.
At least one year of recent experience in a similar position or life experience in which similar duties were completed.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, in either English or French. Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent format; ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to perform and prioritize multiple functions and tasks; able to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely; able to freely lift 23 kilograms; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment
please go through the job that suits you from the web-page and read carefully before applying, Submit your details, so that we can know you. We will email you once you are Selected. New HouseKeeping Staff Needed in Canada–Apply Now, Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.