A good Restaurant Chain with retailers working within the metropolis of Lagos, is presently recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place under:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Employment Kind: Full-time
- Preparation of weekly/month-to-month administration experiences.
- Posting to the accounting system and make sure the well timed and correct posting of all transactions.
- Sustaining a correct submitting system to make sure the storage and safe-guarding of accounting information and data.
- Upkeep of all gadgets posted unto the accounting system (distributors, provider invoices, money receipts and funds).
- Accruals and pre-payments processing.
- Updating & reconciliation of the fastened asset register as and when required.
- Reconciliation of all stability sheet gadgets reminiscent of shares, debtors and receivables.
- Help & present exterior auditors with monetary data required for annual audit on payables and receivables.
- Make sure the well timed reimbursement of petty money to the retailers, consistent with firm coverage as and when due.
- Guarantee funds owed to distributors are uploaded to the cost portal as and when due.
- Make sure the verification and reconciliation of all gross sales (money, card and financial institution transfers) into the corporate’s accounts.
- Upkeep of vendor accounts consistent with firm coverage.
- Be sure that weekly financial institution reconciliation is carried out for all firm accounts.
- Remittance of tax liabilities and pensions to respective authorities.
- Present help to the audit & compliance dept with inventory depend as and when required.
- Month-to-month computation of VAT payable.
- Month-to-month computation of Consumption Tax payable
- Month-to-month remittance of PAYE, WTH, Consumption tax Payable.
- Bachelor’s Diploma qualification
- Minimal of 1 – 2 years expertise
N50,000 – N70,000 Month-to-month
Utility Closing Date
sixteenth October, 2020.
Easy methods to Apply
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.