Sterling Financial institution Plc “Your one-customer financial institution” is a full service nationwide industrial financial institution in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Financial institution (previously NAL Financial institution) has advanced from the nation’s pre-eminent funding banking establishment to a fully-fledged industrial financial institution; and accomplished a merger with 4 different banks – Indo-Nigeria Service provider Financial institution, Magnum Belief Financial institution, NBM Financial institution and Belief Financial institution of Africa – as a part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking trade.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Agric Product Supervisor
Job Kind: Full Time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance coverage
- To digitise and handle agriculture-related non-interest banking transactions throughout your entire worth chain, as a way to construct a wholesome portfolio for the Financial institution.
- Drive the digitization of Agric and Commerce-related merchandise.
- Achievement of the financial institution’s proportion of agribusiness portfolio to financial institution’s whole portfolio goal throughout NIB Enterprise Areas.
- Achievement of the financial institution’s agribusiness portfolio NPL goal.
- 1-3 years expertise in monetary companies trade.
Utility Closing Date
14th October, 2020.