Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia
Economics Jobs in Ethiopia
Administration Jobs in Ethiopia
NGO Jobs in Ethiopia
DAI, a world consulting agency primarily based in america, is presently accepting purposes from senior candidates for technical and managerial long-terms place for an anticipated new exercise in Ethiopia funded by USAID– Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement in Ethiopia (SAGCE). SAGCE is
anticipated to be a five-year program. By way of SAGCE, USAID/Ethiopia seeks to strategically use its convening energy and restricted assets to assist Ethiopian stakeholders from authorities, civil society and the personal sector in making use of locally-led, downside pushed, adaptive approaches.
Lengthy-and short-term specialists with eight (8) or extra years of expertise within the following areas are sought within the following technical fields. Ethiopian nationals are strongly inspired to use:
- Service Supply Enchancment
- Finances Planning and Execution
- Public Monetary Administration
- Civil Society Strengthening
- Monitoring, Analysis, Studying, and Reporting
- Grants Improvement and Administration
- USAID mission Finance, Operations, and Contract Administration
- College diploma in a related discipline (corresponding to Finance, Enterprise Administration, Economics, Public Administration, and many others.) from an accredited college required. A sophisticated diploma (grasp’s or greater) is most well-liked.
- Not less than 8 years of technical expertise in space of experience.
- Not less than 5 years of progressive administration and management expertise for managerial positions.
- Expertise in Ethiopia extremely most well-liked; within the East Africa area, required.
- Expertise with USAID and/or different worldwide donor packages.
- Robust communication expertise – each written and oral – in English required. Amharic language expertise strongly most well-liked.
candidates ought to e-mail their CV and canopy letter no later than November 6, 2020 to the next e mail handle: Ethiopia_SAGCE@dai.com. Early purposes are inspired. Please embody your space of experience within the topic line of the e-mail (for instance, “Public Non-public Partnership skilled”).
No cellphone inquiries can be accepted, and solely shortlisted candidates can be contacted.