Ikeja Electrical energy Distribution Firm (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine buyer expertise and be the supplier of selection wherever vitality is consumed, the Ikeja Electrical (IE), Nigeria’s largest energy distribution community, got here into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Energy Holding Firm Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium underneath the privatization scheme of the Federal Authorities of Nigeria.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Contracts Officer
Job Kind: Full time
Reporting To: Contracts and Company Advisory Lead
- To supply environment friendly, skilled, authorized, contractual and firm secretarial help to the corporate whereas figuring out dangers, decreasing liabilities, stopping litigation, guaranteeing compliance with legal guidelines and decreasing common authorized prices
- Present authorized recommendation and help to the Firm on related trade legal guidelines and rules.
- Draft and overview contractual agreements
- Negotiate low danger transactions with supervision.
- Aiding the Crew with authorized transactions and industrial negotiations.
- Undertake fundamental firm secretarial perform when required.
- Conduct authorized and trade analysis on occasion.
- Data and expertise in Gasoline and Energy transactions can be an added benefit.
- Adjust to High quality Administration System / Occupational Well being & Security necessities together with targets and relevant rules regarding assigned jobs.
- Carry out some other duties as requested by the Head Of Division
- LLB, BL Legislation with a minimum of a 2nd class diploma
- No less than 5 years cognate expertise in contract/company regulation and industrial regulation and has represented company our bodies in civil and authorized issues
- Expertise main in a corporation with a confirmed observe document of offering correct and efficient authorized counsel, contract negotiation and drafting
- Authorized Advisory
- Authorized Drafting
- Contract Administration
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Expertise
- Drawback Fixing and Choice Making
- Managing Assets
- Enterprise Focus
Software Closing Date
twenty first October, 2020.