Driver Jobs in Ethiopia
NGO Jobs in Ethiopia
United Nations / UN Jobs in Ethiopia
- To drive mission personnel and on demand, different approved individuals, in a protected, safe and dependable method.
- To respect site visitors rules and the foundations of the United Nations on driving within the nation of the project.
- To day by day and commonly examine the situation of the mission autos. To rearrange for the common skilled service upkeep and restore of the UNIDO autos. This contains sustaining a high-level of cleanliness and guaranteeing that oil, water, battery, brakes and tyre all meet the approved security rules.
- To log all official journey, day by day mileage, fuel consumption and oil modifications, in an official kind.
- To searches and determine the bottom price and most dependable supply of top of the range spare elements and repair outlets, with a view to facilitate the buying of theparts.
- To make sure the safety and guard the projectvehicles.
- To make sure that speedy steps, as required by guidelines and rules, are taken in case of involvement in anaccident.
- To ship and gather official mail and different paperwork as required, guaranteeing that each one deliveries and collections are made in a well timed method.
- To satisfy official personnel on the airport.
- To facilitate immigration and customs formalities.
- To hold out clerical and administrative assignments as requested.
- To keep up a excessive degree of accuracy and confidentiality in performing clerical and logistical assist providers.
- Carry out every other duties as assigned.
Training:Accomplished secondary training or equal.Driver’s coaching with a sound driver’ slicense.
Languages:Fluency in written and oral English is required. Fluency or working data of different official language(s) of the United Nations fascinating.
Discipline of Experience:Minimal of 1-3 years of labor expertise as adriver.Good/protected driving file.Data of driving guidelines and rules, and abilities in minor automobile restore.Good data of the realm and up-to-date info on present circumstances of roads and highways.Proficiency in map studying and land navigation methods.Willingness to journey often additionally to remoter areas exterior of responsibility station.Understanding of workplace procedures and practices, ideally inside the UN system or in a multicultural atmosphere.Expertise with offering clerical assist.Expertise with driving authorities officers, different UN employees, or diplomatic employees is an asset.
WE LIVE AND ACT WITH INTEGRITY: work truthfully, brazenly and impartially.
WE SHOW PROFESSIONALISM: work arduous and competently in a dedicated and accountable method.
WE RESPECT DIVERSITY: work collectively successfully, respectfully and inclusively, no matter our variations in tradition and perspective.
WE FOCUS ON PEOPLE: cooperate to totally attain our potential –and that is true for our colleagues in addition to our shoppers. Emotional intelligence and receptiveness are important elements of our UNIDO id.
WE FOCUS ON RESULTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: concentrate on planning, organizing and managing our work successfully and effectively. We’re accountable and accountable for attaining our outcomes and assembly our efficiency requirements. This accountability doesn’t finish with our colleagues and supervisors, however we additionally owe it to these we serve and who’ve trusted us to contribute to a greater, safer and more healthy world.
WE COMMUNICATE AND EARN TRUST: talk successfully with each other and construct an atmosphere of belief the place we are able to all excel in our work.
WE THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND INNOVATE: To remain related, we constantly enhance, assist innovation, share our data and abilities, and study from each other.
Predominant Responsibility Station and Location:Ethiopia, (Hawassa and Addis Ababa)
HOW TO APPLY
Utility Deadline 17:30 hrs, 08 Oct 2020
Please ship CV and Motivation letter to:
Olijira Kuma Addamo, NPC
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and
Yordanos Negussie Alemseged