Damien Basis (DFB), Nigeria Challenge is a charitable Non-Governmental Medical Group concerned in Leprosy and Tuberculosis Management actions in Nigeria since early 90s. The inspiration may be very well-liked together with her achievement in pioneering Multi-Drug Resistance Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) remedy within the nation. She initiated the MDR –TB remedy in collaboration with College Faculty Hospital (UCH) Ibadan in June 2010 and recorded a excessive remedy success fee.
In over 25 years of operation in Nigeria, the muse has impacted lives of a number of Individuals Affected with Leprosy (PALs) by way of free reconstructive surgical procedures, free prostheses, cell clinics, social reintegration and social helps to each PALs and their households
At present, Damien Basis Nigeria covers a inhabitants of over 56 million throughout 9 States (Oyo, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Kwara, Delta, Ondo, and Edo states) with technical and monetary helps in case detection and administration in Tuberculosis and Leprosy. The primary character of Damien Basis is the standard of companies, that are delivered in shut partnership with the group and the Authorities.
Damien Basis (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical group affiliated with Damien Basis Belgium (DFB) and is helping the Federal Authorities of Nigeria with the Nationwide Tuberculosis and Leprosy Management Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH/GMU and IHVN TB venture beneath International Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the accountability of implementing Lively TB case discovering programme within the aforementioned States.
Damien Basis Belgium invitations candidates to Categorical their Curiosity for the Engagement / Pre-qualification of Distributors to Present Companies to Damien Basis within the subsequent one 12 months.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
EOI Quantity: DAMIEN FOUNDATION – EOI/DFB1020
Issuance Date: October 15, 2020
Damien Basis (DFB is a non-profit humanitarian medical group affiliated with Damien Basis Belgium (DFB) and is helping the Federal Authorities of Nigeria with the Nationwide Tuberculosis and Leprosy Management Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH/GMU and IHVN TB venture beneath International Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the accountability of implementing Lively TB case discovering programme within the aforementioned States. In view of this, DFB requires distributors to supply the companies as detailed beneath the scope of labor beneath:
LOT 1 – Lodge Companies
LOT 2 – Catering Companies
LOT 3 – Workplace Stationeries & Consumables
LOT 4 – Car Engineers
LOT 5 – Cleansing Supplies and consumables
LOT 6 – Recharge Playing cards
LOT 7 – Web Companies
LOT 8 – Software program Developer
LOT 9 – Workplace Gear Upkeep (Pc, Photocopy Machine, Printers, Intercom and many others)
(please specify your space of specialization in your EOI submission)
LOT 10 – Well being – Medication & Consumables
LOT 11 – Plumbing
LOT 12 – Printers (Lithographers)
LOT 13 – Electrical
LOT 14 – Insurance coverage
(Distributors to state completely different lessons of Companies available of their Group)
LOT 14 – Air conditioner Repairs
LOT 15 – Turbines Repairs
LOT 15 – Laboratory Companies
Damien Basis (DFB)
No. 1 Oluyomi Oshikoya off Agboola Ajumobi Crescent,
Magodo Section II
Lagos State – Nigeria
Oyo, Ogun, Osun, & Kwara
Ondo & Ekiti
Damien Basis (DFB)
1, Oba Momoh Lane, near EFCC Workplace, Iyaganku Quarters, Ibadan, Oyo State – Nigeria
Sam Olukayode Road, Reverse WHO Workplace, Alagbaka, Akure, Ondo State – Nigeria. (with DFB Brand)
Supply Location for the Merchandise:
The placement supply of merchandise / companies will likely be depending on the venue for the actions inside the protection areas of the grant as indicated within the background above.
Costs shall be said in Naira (
The Expression of Curiosity, in addition to all correspondence and paperwork therein, shall be in English.
Due Date and Time for Submission of Expression of Curiosity
- EOI paperwork should be acquired by DFB no later than the due date and time as proven above and must be duly recorded within the EOI submission register.
- Any EOI acquired by DFB after the due date and time for submission will likely be rejected.
Analysis of EOI:
EOI will likely be evaluated based mostly on the next standards:
- Total responsiveness of the EOI
- Conformation to product/Service specs
- Vendor’s Specialty in product/companies
- Monetary Credibility
- Optimistic suggestions on reference verify
Info submitted in response to this EOI will likely be held in confidence.
Closing Date of Submission of Expression of Curiosity
Due Date and Time for Submission of EOI: November sixteenth, 2020, 5:00pm GMT
Submission of Expression of Curiosity
All required paperwork should be submitted by hand to the beneath tackle AND through electronic mail to: [email protected] on or earlier than the due date and time or to:
Oba Momoh Lane, Near EFCC Workplace,
Oyo State – Nigeria
- The EOI paperwork (1 unique and 1 copy) must be sealed and marked as detailed above
- distributors having any questions regarding this EOI ought to contact the next electronic mail beneath no later than Seven (7) enterprise days previous to the due date and time of submissions of curiosity. NOTE: No phone dialog will likely be entertained for any enquiry. E-mail: [email protected] DFB will reply to questions it receives previous to the due date for the submission of the EOI.
- Late EOI will notice be thought of or accepted.
- CAVEAT: Observe the DFB is exempted from VAT and TAX LIABILITY in all its grants transactions with third events, therefore distributors ought to keep in mind that at any time request is made by DFB, VAT shouldn’t be included. Nevertheless, 5% Withholding will likely be deducted and remitted to related Authorities Companies on any contract awarded.