Solidarites Worldwide (SI) is a French humanitarian group which offers support and help to victims of struggle or pure catastrophe. For over 38 years the affiliation has targeted on assembly three very important wants – water, meals and shelter. At present current in Nigeria since August 2016, SI carries out emergency / post-emergency applications in WASH / SHELTER AND FSL sector within the North Jap area (4 areas in Borno State).
We’re recruiting internally for the place under:
Job Title: Subject Coordinator Assistant
Location: Ngala, Borno
Purpose / Objective
- The Subject Coordinator Assistant assists the Subject Coordinator in his / her illustration, program coordination, technique preparation and programming for Solidaritees Worldwide in his / her intervention zone, coordination with different humanitarian individuals, crew administration and safety and humanitarian monitoring.
- These duties entail strict confidentiality on the a part of the Assistant Subject Coordinator. It’s strictly prohibited for the Subject Coordinator Assistant to reveal info regarding Solidaritees Worldwide and its actions with out prior authorization from the Subject Coordinator.
- As well as, the Subject Coordinator Assistant participates within the specification of safety measures to be undertaken on the base stage in collaboration with the Subject Coordinator, in addition to their post-validation circulation.
Listing of Important Duties
Important Duties Safety:
- Accumulate info inside the Subject Coordinator’s area of duty by attending safety briefings with – or rather than – the Subject Coordinator
- Perform safety checks for the clearance of crew departures out into the sphere
- Analyze info and inform the Subject Coordinator
- Make the weekly safety pack and ship it to the Subject Coordinator
- Set up casual ties and a community of contacts enabling the gathering and verification of various info
- Preserve an up to date record of safety contacts within the zone
- Coordinate the weekly safety briefing
- Run the contextual and safety briefing for brand new expatriates, along side the Subject Coordinator.
- Below delegation of the Subject Coordinator, characterize Solidaritees Worldwide throughout humanitarian and safety coordination conferences
- Set up or reinforce relations with authorities beneath the delegation of the Subject Coordinator;
- Meet with representatives from numerous authorities as typically as wanted to acquire paperwork or resolve associated points.
- Be sure that Solidaritees Worldwide’s message is conveyed throughout conferences in accordance with its mandate and applications
- Often go to Solidaritees Worldwide’s intervention websites Humanitarian.
- Talk between the native and/or worldwide NGOs in accordance with the partitioning of contacts determined with the Subject Coordinator
- Below delegation of the Subject Coordinator, attend conferences beneath his / her direct duty
- Take part within the drafting of Solidaritees Worldwide’s intervention technique within the zone (particularly by way of annual programming) and recommend program orientations in liaison with the Subject Coordinator and the bottom different departments.
- To this finish, the Subject Coordinator Assistant is accountable, beneath the supervision of the Subject Coordinator, for humanitarian monitoring in his/her intervention zone in order to anticipate as early as attainable the pertinent must be addressed inside Solidaritees Worldwide’s mandate.
- Monitor the actions within the applications carried out in his/her intervention zone by evaluating the analysis, intervention and monitoring experiences.
- Draft minutes for the Subject Coordinator for every assembly he/she attends Draft the weekly state of affairs report for the context/safety part
- Compile the weekly state of affairs report and ship it every Monday afternoon to the Subject Coordinator
- Within the absence of the Subject Coordinator, coordinate the weekly base assembly
- Draft the minutes for base conferences
- Current the safety context at first of all weekly base conferences.
Profile Coaching / Schooling:
- B.Sc / HND Social Sciences / Improvement Research or any related area.
- 2 years of expertise in an analogous place (NGO/Non-public or Public sector) and 1 yr of progressive expertise in an INGO.
- English obligatory (Hausa / Kanuri – Added Benefit)
- Mission-related abilities: good data of the challenge cycle, challenge implementation, challenge follow-up.
- Good data of Workplace software program: Excel, Phrase, Outlook, PowerPoint, Information assortment and evaluation software program.
- Rigorous, organized, capable of handle necessary workload, good studying capability, good communication, reactive, crew spirit, good written and analyses capacities, resistance to emphasize.
Utility Closing Date
thirty first October, 2020 by 5pm.
Methods to Apply
and certified candidates ought to:
Click on right here to use on-line
Be aware: Submit Utility on-line along with your CV and Cowl letter. CV have to be named along with your title and surname.