Non-public Airways Providers Restricted (Operators of United Nigeria) is a completely Nigerian firm integrated below the Corporations and Allied Issues Act of 1990 on the Company Affairs Fee to supply business air transportation providers below the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Flight Dispatcher
Employment Sort: Full Time
Studies to: Supervisor / Chief Safety Officer
- Keep good working relationships with airport authorities and third occasion contractors.
- Conduct high quality assurance audits to make sure that United Nigeria operational safety complies with regulatory authorities.
- Conduct safety survey, to help the CSO in threat evaluation and menace assessments.
- Monitor service degree of third occasion contractors to make sure that safety operations should not compromised.
- Present the required help for the achievement of efficient and environment friendly safety service supply per excellence and make sure the actualisation of departmental aims.
Qualification, Expertise & Abilities
- BSc. Diploma in Social Science/ Behavioural Science/Criminology.
- No less than 1 12 months’s aviation expertise coupled with 3 years normal safety administration in a multinational/respected firm required.
- Glorious communication and interpersonal expertise
- Have to be sensible and diligent always
- Have to be Proactive & Modern
- Have to be Laptop literate
Utility Closing Date
twenty second October, 2020
Technique of Utility
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the job title as topic of the mail.