Shaldag Restricted commenced as a greenfield aquaculture firm in 2014 to provide top quality fish merchandise for consumption in Nigeria. Shaldag produces African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus) from its 2,500MT each year capability farm in Epe, Lagos and not too long ago ahead built-in into the manufacturing of smoke-dried and packaged fish merchandise.
We’re recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Hatchery Technician
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Sort: Full-time
- Carry out duties referring to the upkeep of a wholesome, clear and protected atmosphere for the method of Juvenile Manufacturing & Husbandry.
- Carry out fish breeding actions comparable to broodstock administration, eggs and testes assortment, fertilisation and incubation of eggs.
- Perform fish rearing actions comparable to water high quality administration, feeding, grading, sampling, dealing with, and transferring of fish to related tanks.
- Monitor the well being of fish, based mostly on feeding and basic behaviour. Interpret environmental parameters, analyse and eliminate mortalities.
- Bachelor’s Diploma with a minimum of 1-year work expertise.
- candidates ought to possess related qualification in Fisheries.
- Earlier expertise with Catfish Farming would give an added benefit.
- Farm location is Epe, Lagos. Potential candidates should be prepared to work and relocate to Epe.
Software Closing Date
twenty third October, 2020.
How you can Apply
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV with the function utilized for “Hatchery Technician” as the topic of the e-mail to: [email protected]