KPMG is a worldwide community of impartial skilled providers agency with deep experience within the provision of audit, tax and advisory providers to purchasers in numerous industries and sectors of the economic system. The Agency is nicely represented in Nigeria and throughout the African continent, with the target of offering distinctive and high quality providers to multinational, regional and native purchasers and to boost the product choices in sure beforehand under-serviced markets.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Supervisor, Data Threat Administration / IT Audit
Job Code: 150992BR
Service Line: Audit
Trade Sector / s: Expertise
Job Degree: Supervisor
Contract Sort: Everlasting
Full Time / Half Time: Full Time
- In KPMG’s Audit observe, we place Data Threat Administration (IRM) on the coronary heart of our Audit course of and acknowledge the very important function that Data Expertise performs for each our purchasers and the effectiveness of Audit as a operate.
- Our group represents a dynamic and enthusiastic group that all the time pushes itself to succeed. IRM specialists help engagement groups in figuring out the impact of data expertise (IT) associated dangers on the audit, understanding these dangers in relation to the IT management environments over the related monetary reporting associated functions and platforms, and figuring out an audit strategy to answer the danger of fabric misstatement because of the IT dangers related to the monetary assertion audit.
- Our professionals do that by leveraging our robust business, IT management and expertise focus and expertise; deploying main methodologies and instruments; making use of our objectivity; utilizing a balanced strategy to development and threat; using our complete world breadth and native data; and calling upon our deep understanding of related enterprise, monetary, and regulatory inter-dependencies.
- The function is client-focused and includes planning, supervising and delivering IT audit and assurance-based engagements for purchasers, with a concentrate on audit high quality.
- The function entails being answerable for finishing all elements of the engagement lifecycle, together with engagement execution and delivering, supervision and training of junior workers, transferring technical data, writing experiences, and speaking with engagement companions.
- The function additionally has operational accountability and duty for the standard of the work in performing info expertise audit help work.
Particular Duties and Obligations
- Work with Audit management in delivering expertise threat providers
- Generate new work for the group by actively main gross sales and proposal exercise inside the markets along side the Audit management group.
- Develop inner networks and keep glorious relationships with colleagues throughout KPMG, within the wider Audit and Advisory areas
- Plan and execute the day-to-day actions of IT audit and assurance engagements
- Full process and deliverables to a high-quality normal as a part of the audit – working to an agreed plan, price range and high quality
- Help with scoping, monetary administration, supply threat administration and the preliminary assessment of deliverables
- Maintain senior IRM members knowledgeable of great developments and progress on the engagement
- Teaching, mentoring and growing group members, each on and off engagements (e.g. setting objectives and appraising efficiency), and contributing to observe administration (e.g. coaching and data sharing).
- Constructing and sustaining glorious relationships throughout a spread of purchasers and prospects.
- Determine and use probably the most applicable IRM expertise instruments to finish and doc audit work
- Assist determine efficiency enchancment alternatives for assigned purchasers
- Wonderful written and verbal communication abilities distinctive interpersonal abilities; capable of acquire the boldness and respect of senior-level executives
- Promote a collaborative tradition encouraging constructive working relationships with the audit group and others
- Acknowledged related qualification (e.g. CISA or CISM)
- Certified accountants (ACA / ACCA) – preferable
- Minimal of Second Class (Higher Division) Bachelor’s diploma in an applicable subject.
Expertise and Background:
- Capacity to determine and assess complicated IT dangers and controls, to narrate them to the broader enterprise surroundings and specific opinions clearly to all ranges of workers
- Sturdy challenge administration abilities together with with the ability to handle a number of assignments concurrently, to handle groups successfully, and to ship tasks on time and to price range.
- Confirmed expertise (over 7 years) of efficiently delivering and managing a big IT audit exterior audit portfolio and assurance providers (together with exterior / inner audits) to purchasers inside a Large 4 agency (or over 8 years’ expertise in any of the next areas: inner IT audit, threat evaluation or enterprise course of reengineering)
- Expertise of auditing utility controls for a spread of enterprise processes inside business sectors
- Expertise in enterprise evaluation and understanding of core enterprise processes inside business sectors
- Ready so as to add worth to assignments by an analytical strategy to work, and adept at difficult current processes to determine and implement smarter methods of working.
- Expertise within the identification and communication of IT audit findings to senior administration and purchasers
- Sturdy teamwork skill and capable of work independently.
Utility Closing Date
The best way to Apply
and certified candidates ought to:
Click on right here to use on-line
Be aware: Please notice that solely shortlisted candidates will likely be contacted.