TippyToes KidCare is a cutting-edge Nursery that gives top quality schooling, enhanced growth studying abilities and a world class play setting for teenagers in Abuja, Nigeria.
We’re within the means of recruiting dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic candidates of any ethnicity for instant employment within the capability under:
Job Title: Nursery Early Years Instructor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Kind: Full-time
- The candidate needs to be enthusiastic about growing thrilling and related studying experiences for kids each indoors and outdoor utilizing the supplied scheme of labor.
- Put together to plan and develop applications that will cater for the tutorial wants of youngsters in early years studying.
- Potential to include a wide range of instructing and studying methods.
- In a position to keep open communication between mother and father and work colleagues in constructing and sustaining a supportive and inspiring crew setting.
- Maintain abreast of instructional developments.
- Maintain correct and up to date on-going information and put together stories.
- The place is charged with the duty of sustaining an in depth report of every kid’s progress.
- The popular candidate will need to have a minimal of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.). A certificates in Montessori Training is an added benefit.
- Will need to have a minimal of 4 years in instructing early years.
- Have to be laptop proficient
- The candidate must also be dedicated to working in shut partnership with mother and father.
- Should possess not less than 4 years EYFS Educating expertise.
- Certified documented Certification / Diploma in British & Montessori Academic curriculum.
- Potential to work outdoors common workplace hours together with weekends, holidays or some other days as required and should possess robust interpersonal abilities.
- Be enthusiastic and enthusiastic about instructing and have the ability to reveal a real look after younger kids.
Utility Closing Date
Easy methods to Apply
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.