United Nations Worldwide Youngsters’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in among the world’s hardest locations, to achieve the world’s most deprived youngsters. To avoid wasting their lives. To defend their rights. To assist them fulfill their potential. Throughout 190 international locations and territories, we work for each little one, in every single place, day-after-day, to construct a greater world for everybody.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Programme Assistant (Training), GS-5
Job no: 535365
Contract sort: Momentary Appointment (4 months)
Classes: Help: Programme
For each little one, Training
- UNICEF Nigeria Nation Workplace Training Part is managing a giant portfolio with a spread of companions and an annual finances of 75million and 9 Employees Member at Abuja degree and 23 on the file Workplace ranges requiring help.
- The realities of the 12 months finish closures are weighing in on just one Programme Assistant workers within the part. Whereas the part is sourcing fund to cowl for the submit of a GS5 workers for subsequent 12 months and past, this ToR will allow to Programme safe help for the subsequent 5 months to permit for a clean finish of 12 months closure and resumption of 2021.
- The outcomes can be delivered below three outputs: Output 1: Elevated enrolment and retention for ladies in primary training; Output 2: Improved capability of lecturers to ship efficient studying for ladies; and Output 3: Improved governance to strengthen women’ training. The general impression is to attain improved social and financial alternative for ladies.
How are you going to make a distinction?
- The effectivity and effectiveness of help supplied by the programme assistant to the event, implementation and monitoring of applications/tasks facilitates the supply of concrete and sustainable outcomes for the respective part, which in flip enhances the places of work and UNICEF’s capability in serving to probably the most weak girls and kids.
Particular Capabilities and Accountabilities
Help to programme improvement, planning and execution:
- Compiles knowledge and data on topic issues related to the work of the part to facilitate preparation of reviews, working papers, and shows.
- Prepares and maintains data pertaining to programme planning and improvement for his/her respective part.
- Arranges conferences, workshops and coaching programs pertaining to programme improvement, and supplies help in making the mandatory logistical preparations
- Draft correspondences and dedication letters to companions.
Help to monitoring and reporting of programme outcomes:
- Gives help on finances revision/preparation, implementation standing, dedication place of funding utilization, operational, and monetary closure.
- Prepares and maintains data, paperwork and management plans for the monitoring of challenge/programme implementation.
Help in useful resource mobilization:
- Compiles and organizes knowledge and data to help within the preparation of periodic or ad-hoc monetary reviews referring to nation workplace and donors to help the workplace in optimizing use of programme funds.
Help in Information Administration and capability constructing:
- Gathers and shares data as wanted in help of enhancing the processes and each day operations of the part.
- Helps capability improvement actions associated to efficiency monitoring, programme improvement, and associated inside UNICEF methods/instruments by drafting crucial correspondence, compiling knowledge reviews and sustaining related data.
To qualify as an advocate for each little one you should have:
- Completion of secondary training ideally supplemented by technical or college programs associated to the work of the group.
- A minimal of three years of progressively accountable administrative or clerical work expertise is required.
- Familiarity with UNICEF programme insurance policies, procedures and processes required- Fluency in English necessary
For each Youngster, you exhibit:
- UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Belief, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with Individuals and Drive for Outcomes.
The purposeful competencies required for this submit are..
- Working with Individuals;
- Drive for Outcomes.
- Studying & Researching;
- Planning and organizing;
- Following Directions and Procedures.
- Variety and Inclusion;
View our competency framework at
http://www.unicef.org/about/make use of/recordsdata/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf