Motion In opposition to Starvation is the world’s starvation specialist and chief in a world motion that goals to finish life-threatening starvation for good inside our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and improvement group has been on the entrance strains, treating and stopping starvation throughout almost 50 nations. It served greater than 21 million individuals in 2018 alone.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: RESILAC Mission Coordinator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Sort: Full Time
Division: Area Operations
Expertise: Senior Supervisor/Supervisor
- Motion In opposition to Starvation Nigeria Mission is in search of a Mission Coordinator to hitch our staff in our Borno workplace. This individual will lead the profitable coordination and implementation of execution of the Financial & Social Inclusive Restoration (RESILAC) Mission for the Lake Chad, which embrace actions within the nation of intervention, at the side of the regional workplace, the host mission and the mission companions.
- The perfect candidate is a self-starter with wonderful staff administration and mission administration talents who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Monitor the implementation of the mission, making certain the mission is throughout the supposed scope, timeframe and funds.
- Present assist to the state and nationwide stage operation committees and make sure that stakeholders are engaged;
- Monitor the mixing and cooperation of all technical pillars within the general implementation technique on the nationwide stage;
- Plan and monitor the implementation of RESILAC‘s actions in Nigeria, its analysis and its inner and exterior accountability;
- In collaboration with the regional workplace, validation of key milestones and implementation methodologies;
- The mission technical conformity with the worldwide guidelines, tips and technical requirements as outlined with the technical referents of the mission;
- Promote general high quality of mission implementation so as to maximize impression;
- Outline staff targets, replace staff job descriptions and work intently with the mission HR staff within the common evaluate of staff efficiency value determinations.
- Contribute to the skilled improvement of staff members by figuring out need-based trainings and work intently with Mission HR staff within the improvement and implementation of related coaching plans for every member.
- Lead the participation of Nigeria nationwide Mission Unit contribution to the regional Mission technique.
- Superior College diploma (Masters) ideally in mission administration improvement (a precedence), advocacy or humanitarian research, worldwide relations or political science.
- Skilled expertise of three years in coordinating improvement actions (a precedence) or humanitarian actions in a fancy setting in addition to supervision of multicultural technical groups and administration of and in a consortium can be given optimistic consideration.
- Superior information of donors’ tips and procedures (EU/AFD).
- You’re calm underneath strain, diplomatic & have the capability to adapt to altering circumstances.
- Capability to signify Motion In opposition to Starvation appropriately with a variety of nationwide counterparts.
- Purpose-oriented whereas additionally being genuinely dedicated to serving to others succeed.
- Our staff get pleasure from a piece tradition that promotes range and inclusion.
- Different advantages embrace however not restricted to 100% well being care protection, 24 days paid depart per 12 months, free and direct entry to Cross Data e-learning platform].
Software Closing Date
twenty third October, 2020.
How you can Apply
and certified candidates ought to:
Click on right here to use on-line
Be aware: Certified ladies are strongly inspired to use.