Etu Odi Communications is a full-service inventive Company, combining insightful model technique, inventive communication, and fascinating expertise in serving to organizations chart the course from consciousness to loyalty within the minds and hearts of its prospects. We purpose to assist shoppers launch the potential of their model by ensuring that their advantages are clearly outlined and successfully communicated via highly effective concepts round which communities of like-minded passsionistas can converge and work together.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Senior Copywriter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Sort: Full-time
- Meet with Enterprise Supervisor to debate with consumer’s necessities, core messages, and goal Viewers
- Brainstorm concepts and idea for the visible and phrases with different members of the inventive workforce
- Write numerous copy Choices, which can be offered to the consumer as a storyboard
- Conduct analysis on the product, audience and competitor actions available in the market.
- Current concepts to the Inventive Director, a few of which can be rejected or developed right into a workable idea.
- Develop inventive concepts and ideas, usually in partnership with the Artwork Director
- Liaise with consumer and interpret their briefs
- Proofread copy to test spelling and grammar.
- Oversee campaigns, bookings, and Liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, and photographers, and manufacturing firms.
- Amend, revise, and redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to suggestions from the inventive director, account administration workforce, or Shoppers.
- Evaluation progress and modify copy till the consumer is happy
- Work on a number of campaigns without delay, generally underneath strain and sometimes to tight deadlines.
- Monitor the effectiveness of promoting campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Diploma with 5-12 years work expertise.
Software Closing Date
fifteenth November, 2020
Tips on how to Apply
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as topic of the e-mail.