Hazon Holdings is a frequently rising and main conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialise in elevating requirements by our synergy of various enterprise models. We’re core believers in driving individuals, processes and companies to achieve peak productiveness in given fields by steadfastness and supreme self-discipline.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Senior Information Analyst
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Kind: Full-time
- The position entails utilizing methods starting from surveys and focus teams to statistical evaluation and information mining, market analysis analysts examine client preferences and shopping for habits to assist firms extra successfully market their services and products.
- Assist staff by guaranteeing correct information mining and cleansing.
- Work carefully with retail enterprise analytics staff to know gaps and proffer correct options
- Assist staff to validate and monitor area retailers.
- Guarantee each staff meet deadlines by checking workload and report again to Head.
- Assist staff in validating information and spatial evaluation of knowledge gotten from area.
- Assist challenge staff by detailing purchasers with Analytics Perception.
- Work with stakeholders, figuring out alternatives for leveraging information to unravel for enterprise challenges.
- Determine helpful information sources / information units that may be leveraged to enhance outcomes.
- Analyze information to interpret enterprise alternative and uncover tendencies and patterns.
- Course of, cleanse, and confirm the integrity of structured / un-structured information used for evaluation.
- Analysis and implement customized statistical fashions and machine studying algorithms.
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to evolve concepts into profitable options.
- Talk outcomes and concepts to key stakeholders / choice makers.
- A Bachelor’s Diploma or HND in Statistics, Arithmetic, Laptop Science or associated fields.
- 3 – 5 years expertise.
- Arms-on expertise in constructing ETL, information mining, predictive modelling and so forth.
- Arms-on expertise in Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, OBIEE, SAP, SAS, R, Python and so forth.
- Wonderful teamwork, communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Logic, creativity and creativeness;
- Robust organisational abilities;
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the power to adapt;
- Confidence, enthusiasm and willpower;
- Accuracy and a focus to element;
- Good analysis abilities;
- Wonderful self-motivation and adaptableness
- Assist BSO Crew to know varied dimensions of the challenge
- Assist Tradermoni staff to validation information queried from BOI whitelist database
N150,000 – N200,000 month-to-month.
Utility Closing Date
twenty third October, 2020.
Technique of Utility
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.