SPIE Oil & Fuel Providers (a part of the SPIE Group) gives an entire vary of companies to among the world’s largest oil and gasoline corporations by its community of places of work in 25 international locations throughout Africa, the Center-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has greater than doubled in the previous few years due to the dedication of our 4,000 staff to whom we give coaching, recognition, and real alternatives for profession improvement. So as to assist this development, SPIE Oil & Fuel Providers is at all times in search of gifted people to hitch its groups.
We’re recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Shutdown Coordinator
Reference No.: 2020-17489
Contract: Freelance contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract length: 2 months
Conduct core Shut Down actions by the next:
- Coordinate ALL the preparation actions of the Shut Down as per the accredited plan, making certain
- Materials procurement,
- Assets mobilisation,
- Price follow-up,
- Up to date planning,
- Common liaisons with building/Upkeep division and website by common conferences,
- Making certain correct certifications/authorizations from correct authorities
- Valuation of estimated length, and estimated prices
- Supervise and coordinate to carry out a primary screening evaluation and nominate modification leaders.
Conduct core Preparatory actions by the next:
- Coordinate all of the preparatory actions associated to Operations Shut Down with MTM/INSP/ECP/Website and FM
- Coordinate with the assorted concerned events (manufacturing, inspection, upkeep, and so forth.) the definition of the Shut Down scope of labor to cowl:
- Work lists
- Planning and POB
- Influence on manufacturing and flaring,
- Price range prices,
- Identification of main assets/means necessities,
- Name and lead conferences, request analysis research, name for varied choices of planning and so forth.
Conduct Reporting actions by the next:
- Observe-up the Shut Down works efficiency till completion together with issuance of an in depth out report
- Coordinate evaluation conferences and reviews on progress, price analysis, HSE affect, affect on manufacturing, health for goal, planning, compliance with plant design specs
- Compile synthesis on modifications tasks for administration critiques
- Guarantee replace of technical documentation after modification completion
- Guarantee strict implementation of Authorized Modification Process
- Help the arrange technical preparation (technical dossiers) and materials preparation (logistics – infrastructures) for all of the facets of Shut Down, with the workforce and the designated correspondents within the entities of the affiliate
Conduct supervisory actions by the next:
- Coach native engineers when required
- Mentor and coach Senior and Junior Preparators
- Handle efforts of Senior and Junior Preparators
- Carry out related duties as required
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ research) or Greater Nationwide Diploma or Certificates (HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ research) or BTS/DUT or equal,
- 5 to 10 years’ expertise within the upkeep area on oil and gasoline manufacturing installations,
- Data in Primavera,
- A fundamental data of the method of oil and gasoline therapy, installations and a radical data of the gear utilized in oil and gasoline therapy installations.
- Totally conversant with SAP/R3
- Skill to advise and inspire multi-national groups,
- Satisfaction in his work, capacity to keep up good relations with colleagues and others,
- Bodily capacity to work on offshore installations within the weather conditions of the positioning,
- Working language: English, French elective.
- Has the power to keep up good relations with colleagues and others,
- Completely competent and impartial in his personal area,
- Completely competent and impartial in his area, he should present frequent sense and organizational capacity.
- Minimal degree of expertise required: 6 years or extra
- Languages: English (D-Full skilled proficiency)
Software Closing Date