Tech TalentHunter Restricted – Out shopper, a Fintech firm is at the moment recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Technical Help Engineer
Location: Lekki – Lagos
- Would you prefer to work on advanced and attention-grabbing programs inside a various, supportive surroundings while gaining priceless data of banking purposes?
- You can be becoming a member of a rising FinTech which can be creating an entire retail banking platform that’s able to being configured to swimsuit the wants of any financial institution. The product has been engineered from the bottom up as a Cloud Native, microservice API structure platform.
- As a Technical Help Engineer, you’ll be a part of the workforce liable for the validation of points pertaining to core infrastructure, platform and the banking layer.
- You may handle tickets, carry out preliminary diagnostics and have interaction the engineering assist workforce to resolve incidents inside the agreed SLAs; conserving the shopper updated on progress and determination.
- You’ll companion with Service Managers to conduct root trigger evaluation on technical points and spend about 20% of your time coding to repair points.
- You may be working in a technology-driven surroundings with common tech talks and can have your voice heard on ideas for enhancements and the introduction of recent applied sciences, working with a workforce of senior technologists.
- Bachelor’s Diploma
- Superior evaluation and problem-solving talents
- Means to clarify technical ideas to each technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Coding abilities with Python, Go or Java
- Expertise analysing monitoring instruments, generated logs and related dashboards
- Collaborative with wonderful communication abilities
Wage may be very aggressive, Island and its environs residents ideally.
Software Closing Date
nineteenth October, 2020.
How one can Apply
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: [email protected] utilizing “Technical Help Engineer” as the topic of the mail.