Hubmart Shops Restricted is a retail procuring chain of Nigerian heritage, providing multi-format shops in varied areas and positioned to supply prospects world-class procuring expertise in addition to an enormous vary of merchandise. Our distinctive worth proposition lies in our wonderful customer support in addition to our superior capabilities within the contemporary classes.
We’re recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Festac City, Lagos
Job Sort: Full Time
- Strategically handle warehouse in compliance with firm’s insurance policies and imaginative and prescient
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and upkeep operations
- Setup structure and guarantee environment friendly area utilization
- Provoke, coordinate and implement optimum operational insurance policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, dealing with and delivery laws necessities
- Keep requirements of well being and security, hygiene and safety
- Handle inventory management and reconcile with knowledge storage system
- Liaise with purchasers, suppliers and transport corporations
- Plan work roster, assign duties appropriately and appraise outcomes
- Produce studies and statistics commonly (IN/OUT standing report, lifeless inventory report and so forth.)
- Obtain suggestions and monitor the standard of companies offered.
- Bachelor’s Diploma
- Minimal of two years expertise
- Confirmed work expertise as a warehouse supervisor
- Experience in warehouse administration procedures and finest practices
- Confirmed potential to implement course of enchancment initiatives
- Robust information of warehousing Key Efficiency Indicators (KPIs)
- Fingers-on expertise with warehouse administration software program and databases
- Management abilities and skill to handle workers
- Robust determination making and problem-solving abilities
- Wonderful communication abilities.
Software Closing Date
thirtieth November, 2020.
Tips on how to Apply
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.