Coventry University National Hero Award for Chinese Students, UK COVID-19 is a dangerous virus and an emerging infectious disease for everyone. To help health professionals who risk their own health to support patients, Coventry University is providing the National Hero Award for the academic year 2020/21.
The study program is open for Chinese students who want to start their studies as an undergraduate or postgraduate student in September 2020 at either the Coventry or London campus of Coventry University.
In 1970, Coventry University was established as Lanchester Polytechnic and in 1992 was officially recognized as a university. It is a public research university and the highest-ranked modern university in the UK in both parent university guides.
Why at Coventry University? The university supports candidates as they begin to pursue or continue their career at CU Coventry. Here they can be equipped with lifelong, valuable job search skills and receive guidance in many fields including CVs, interviews, assessment centres, placements.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: Coventry University
- Department: Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for the Chinese students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate or postgraduate study in healthcare course.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Successfully enroll in the September 2020 intake at Coventry University or Coventry University London in order to receive the award.
- Hold a conditional offer to study a course at Coventry University or Coventry University London.
- Have applied as a self-funded student paying international tuition fees.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- Be a Chinese national, and be living in China when you apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , complete the application form and return by email to email@example.com or post:
international awards Team
- Supporting Documents: All academic transcripts, copies of degree/diploma certificate or work reference if employed, one academic reference, your personal statement, and a copy of your current passport must include in your application.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, seekers need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, so it is necessary to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test and satisfy the language conditions of the university.
Benefits: Coventry University will provide a full fund for the first year of tuition fees to successful students who qualify for this significant award.