TO DOWNLOAD THE MP3, MP4, AND ALBUM THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS PAGE, CL!CK ANY IMAGE BELOW TO GENERATE DOWNLOAD LINK 👇
NOTE: If You Click on The Picture, Wait For Not less than 5-10 seconds and Obtain Will Begin Immediately.
Donald Trump Scholarship For Africans To Examine in USA 2020
The President of the USA, Donald Trump, Have permitted the US Embassy Scholarship for Africans, figuring out the truth that there are a lot of decided and gifted, low-income college students in Africans who solely require monetary sources and entry to info to higher their academic future.
For some years now, the USA Embassy, US seeks to determine academically certified and extremely motivated, low-income college students in Africa to hitch the Schooling in USA.
The USA Embassy is encouraging younger leaders to use for the 2020 US Embassy Scholarship.
An announcement issued by the Public Affairs Unit of the usEmbassy on Thursday, mentioned the appliance for the Scholarship would shut at precisely on November 10,
The mission is to help gifted and decided, low-income college students who’re good candidates for monetary help from U.S. faculties and universities however lack the monetary sources to cowl the up-front value of acquiring admission.
The US Embassy will work intently by their representatives with college students usually scheduled conferences and seminars to help them all through the appliance course of to safe admission and scholarships to attend faculties and universities in the USA.
The fee for utility course of is sponsored, together with registration charges for required standardized examinations and gives free membership to the usA
Advantages of Donald Trump Scholarship For Africans To Examine in USA
- The College Composition Charge on the applicable charge*
- A upkeep allowance for a single pupil ($14,900 for 12 months on the 2020-21 charge; professional rata for programs shorter than 12 months)
- One economic system single airfare at each the start and finish of the course
- Inbound visa prices & the price of the Immigration Well being Surcharge
- Educational improvement funding – from $500 to $2,000, depending on the size of your course, to attend conferences and programs.
- Household allowance – as much as $10,120 for a primary little one and as much as $4,320 for a second little one (2017-18 charge). No funding is offered for a accomplice.
- Fieldwork – you might apply to maintain as much as your regular upkeep allowance whereas on fieldwork as a part of your Ph.D. (the Belief doesn’t fund different subject work prices as these ought to be funded by the College Composition Charge).
- Hardship funding – for unexpected difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – must you require it, you might apply to intermit your research for as much as 6 months and proceed to obtain your upkeep allowance throughout this time
Some fourth 12 months funding for Ph.D. Students could also be offered
Eligibility for Donald Trump Scholarship For Africans 2020
- A citizen of any nation in Africa
- Making use of to pursue one of many following full-time residential programs of research:
Ph.D. (three-year research-only diploma)
MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only diploma)
One 12 months postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA and many others.)
Eligible Areas: Open for all African international locations
- Connect a replica of your WAEC “O” Stage outcomes (from WAEC web site), if relevant or out there.
- Request a whole a letter of advice kind out of your College authority, testifying to your character, expertise and expertise.
- Please don’t embody a primary testimonial that doesn’t discuss you as a person, if out there.
- Ship a scanned copy of your transcript from JS1 to SS3 together with your mock and first time period outcomes, if potential or out there.
Connect a replica of your Last 12 months outcomes and diploma outcomes (if out there)
Present the main points of a lecturer, professor, or Head of Division (HOD) that we are able to contact to search out out extra about you.
Ship a scanned copy of your transcripts that exhibits your GPA.