UNITECH International is a partnership between nine leading European universities and 22 industry partners. It sets out to expose students to discussions about current issues through a combination of exchange semesters, industry internships, coaching, and workshops.
Why at the RWTH Aachen University? The university provides excellent benefits and terrific career development opportunities for candidates. Here students can get the diversity of occupations and varied pathways for career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020
- University or Organization: RWTH Aachen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and master degree
- Award: 1,000 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree in Engineering, Computer Science, and Physics
- Admissible Criteria: The program is targeted at RWTH students in engineering, computer science, and physics, who can exhibit outstanding academic performance and important soft skills and who are in the master’s or at the end of her Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this program, seekers are demanded to enrol in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at RWTH Aachen University. After enrolling, applicants can apply online for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the passport photo, 300 KB maximum, resume, 2 pages maximum, transcript of records, 2 MB maximum and other documentation, 2 MB maximum.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: You may be asked to provide evidence of your written and spoken English language ability.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to 1,000 Euros towards your travel expenses.