Looking for Oxford College to accomplish your postgraduate degree in the UK, Hurry up! St Edmund Hall is providing Julius Baer St Edmund Hall Scholarship to support your study.
This study program is designed for deserving African students who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
St Edmund Hall is the part of the University of Oxford that was founded in 1278. The University has 38 independent colleges, 6 permanent private halls and has a total enrollment of nearly 24,000 students including 11,747 undergraduate and 11,687 postgraduate students.
Why at St Edmund Hall? The college allows you to specialize in your area of interest and gain skills that matter to global employers. Here students will gain high-quality teaching and world-class research facilities. Their bursaries and grants support you throughout your study.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University: St Edmund Hall
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: African Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Only African students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for postgraduate degree course (one or two years in length) in the following areas; Finance, Economics & Management; Computer Science, Data Service, Science of the Internet & ICT; Wealth Inequality (including Social and Environmental Development). Click here to see the list of subjects and courses that qualify under these criteria.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the grant, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates are required to apply for the postgraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Personal statement about your academic interests, two letters of recommendations from Princeton faculty who have taught you, official Princeton transcript and two samples of work in the subject area that you wish to study at Oxford must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Successful applicants should have a cumulative GPA of 3.7 or higher
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The educational program will provide the award amount of £8,000 per year to the high achieving candidates.