The Galaxy M11 is official with the Infinity-O display and three AI cameras
This week on the Galaxy, we’ve found that, the Another week, another new smartphone from Samsung – say hello to the Galaxy M11. The phone was uploaded to the UAE website of the company without even a press release.
After that, The Samsung Galaxy M11 these are some features that has:
• A 6.4” LCD of HD+ resolution with a punch hole in the top left corner for the selfie camera.
• The Korean company still does not reveal its chipsets, but confirms they’ve the Galaxy M11 comes an octa-core CPU clocked at 1.8GHz.
• It’s RAM is 3GB, while storage is 32GB and there is a slot for a microSD card.
On the back of the camera 📷, we have three AI cameras, lined up vertically. While The main one is a 13MP f/1.8 shooter, there’s also a 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide angle snapper with 115 degrees field of view. The third cam is a depth sensor tasked with improving portrait shots.
At the front there’s an 8MP f/2.0 selie camera with fixed focus.
So, The phone has a huge 5,000 mAh battery, charged through a USB- type C port and weighs 197 grams. Other connectivity options includes
• A Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5 mm audio jack, Wi-Fi b/g/n at 2.4 GHz, but no NFC. Unsurprisingly, this phone works on networks up to LTE, and it takes two SIM cards as well as a memory slot.
• The Samsung Galaxy M11 will be available at a bunch of online and brick and mortar stores in UAE, but exact dates and price is yet to be revealed.