The University of Klagenfurt has defined two areas of research excellence. It is the largest research and higher education institution in the state of Carinthia. . It holds faculties of humanities, management & economics, technical sciences, and interdisciplinary studies.
Why at the University of Klagenfurt? The University provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here students can also get the potential to become a success.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Klagenfurt
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree in Science, Technology, Society Studies, Applied Cultural Studies, Business and Law, English and American Studies, Adult and Vocational Education, German, English, French, History, Social Studies and Political Education, Italian, Slovene, Spanish, Geography and Regional Research, German Studies, German Studie, History, Information Management, Media, Communication and Culture, Philosophy, Psychology, Romance Studies, School Education, Slavonic Studies, Social and Integrative Teaching, Visual Culture, Applied Business Administration.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be from third countries in the extended Alps-Adriatic region who wish to pursue one of the Master’s degrees at Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt listed above.
How to Apply
If you want to grab this wonderful opportunity then you are counselled to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the University in Klagenfurt. After being accepted, you can apply for the studentship by submitting all the supporting documents listed below.
- Letter of application in German or English,
- Curriculum vitae
- Application form for admission to the selected Master’s degree programme
- Transcript of records
- A scan of passport
- Letters of recommendation.
Submit all these documents electronically to alpenadria grants aau [dot] at by 20.10.2019.
To be considered for the admission at the university, you are required to contain the proof of a completed Bachelor´s degree programme original documents issued by the attended university with attached certified translation into German or English, university entrance qualification to the selected Master’s degree programme issued by a state or state-recognised university in the country. Submit it electronically to alpenadria [dot] grants [at] aau [dot] at by 09.12.2019.
Submit the proof of language proficiency required for admission: Level B2 or C1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, CEFR) depending on the language of instruction and respective requirements of the selected Master’s degree programme at Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt.
Benefits: Monthly award in the amount of EUR 500,- for the first academic year (March to February) and monthly award in the amount of EUR 150,- for the second academic year (March to February) One-time lump sum for travel costs: between EUR 135,- and EUR 235.