Aston University was ranked in the top 55 universities in the UK by all major domestic and international league tables. It has a safe and friendly campus enjoyed by a global, multicultural community. It offers an academic dress for graduates of the University.
Why at Aston University? The university provides offers a friendly and proactive service to candidates. Here aspirants can get the learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 100% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three bursaries are available
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from UK, EU and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in the Business related subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to apply for the one-year master’s degree coursework at the Aston University for the academic year beginning in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this studentship, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at Aston University. After taking acceptance, candidates submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted, claimants are demanded to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: You must be able to satisfy the University’s English language requirements.
The winners will receive a fully-funded position (100% reduction in tuition fees) for a master’s course beginning in September 2020 and guaranteed participation in BSEEN, including mentorship, office space and a grant to start a business in Birmingham after they graduate.